I was the only one around.
You used to lean on me like
The only other choice was falling down.
You used to walk with me like
We had nowhere we needed to go,
Nice and slow, to no place in particular.
We used to have this figured out;
We used to breathe without a doubt.
When nights were clear, you were the first star that I'd see.
We used to have this under control.
We never thought.
We used to know.
At least there's you, and at least there's me.
Can we get this back?
Can we get this back to how it used to be?
I used to reach for you when
I got lost along the way.
I used to listen.
You always had just the right thing to say.
I used to follow you.
Never really cared where we would go,
Fast or slow, to anywhere at all.
We used to have this figured out;
We used to breathe without a doubt.
When nights were clear, you were the first star that I'd see.
We used to have this under control.
We never thought.
We used to know.
At least there's you, and at least there's me.
Can we get this back?
Can we get this back to how it used to be?
I look around me,
And I want you to be there
'Cause I miss the things that we shared.
Look around you.
It's empty, and you're sad
'Cause you miss the love that we had.
You used to talk to me like
I was the only one around,
The only one around.
We used to have this figured out;
We used to breathe without a doubt.
When nights were clear, you were the first star that I'd see.
We used to have this under control.
We never thought.
We used to know.
At least there's you, and at least there's me.
Can we get this back?
Can we get this back to how it used to be? Yeah.
To how it used to be.
To how it used to be, yeah.
To how it used to be.
To how it used to be.
-
I miss Chiangrai!
Just now i wanted to go crunchyroll.com but i typed chiangrairoll >.< >.<
.jpg)
I miss SC but everyone's busy on different days so the date has already been changed four times so far.......
I miss camp too. Although it was quite a short one for me this year since i fell sick again on the first day, the games and bbq were enjoyable enough. I still rmb how we went really noisy talking about my current eyecandy ^^ And the "Who's most likely to...." game was actually quite cool, you get to know how others think about you lol. Chiangrai girls taught them the 100 game we used to play when we were at CR too and everyone had difficulties calculating even the simplest sum due to the lack of sleep HAHAHA. We slept at the parade square after that and red ants feasted all over on my left thigh, calf, foot, and they didn't even show the slightest bit of mercy to my TOES. It was super painful so i woke up and couldnt get back to sleep anymore until shuyi and i walked back to the i/c bunk where we slept on the floor. But what's worse was that the itch stayed even after days :S
I cannot hold it anymore longer please watch Fang Yang De Xing Xing if you haven't done so (!!) I need more people to share my excitement and joy and all the heartwrenching times and whatnots HAHA. The lead actor is <3! Hahah i dont care even if he's getting old he still looks like 15 right right, Beloved?! :D :D :D Hahahaha.
HERE ! ;D
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is, while you're in the world
No comments:
Post a Comment